Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tina B

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Janice Marler
6/12/2005 10:07:40 AM
Excellent individual to communicate with. A true Adlandpro friend.
+0
Janice Marler
6/12/2005 10:07:40 AM
Thak you very much Tina. What is on the paper you have by your name? I am a writer and a poet. www.spiritisup.com/myprayerforyoujm.html Click on the link..I wrote the peom If you have any business ideas you want to share with other business people go to www.directmatches.com/riliey and share them It is a free sign up. You can post to their message board. Hugs Janice
Janice Bumbalough Marler www.poetrypoem.com/afamilaffair http://janicemarlermyblogsite.com poetrybyjan@aol.com poetrybyjan@msn.com
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Janice Marler
6/18/2005 8:05:09 AM
Janice promotes her own nice, clean christian and family oriented site that boasts a few good products. Also promotes another clean networking site much like adlandpro. No BS here. Keep being good Janice!
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Janice Marler
6/18/2005 8:05:09 AM
Angela what a beautiful young lady you are. I have a good friend by the name of Angie. Actually she is in her thirties and I am 66 but I don't know what I would do without her. She has been a blessing to me. Angela if you want to share business ideas with other business people visit www.directmatches.com/riliey and share them it is a free sign up. You can post on their message board and send other members emails telling them about your business. They are a great group of people It is not a get rich quick business but a get rich for life business. Hugs Janice
Janice Bumbalough Marler www.poetrypoem.com/afamilaffair http://janicemarlermyblogsite.com poetrybyjan@aol.com poetrybyjan@msn.com
+0
Janice Marler
6/23/2005 11:44:18 AM
Great website I will be joining soon this is something I've been looking for.
Dwayne Carter
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!