Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dwight Bryce
4/9/2019 11:42:46 AM
Hi Dwight Bryce hope you doing great. Saying hi to you my friend is something wonderful you know
I have been showing Bulldogs since 1996 and have been very fortunate in part, due to my wonderful Bulldogs, and the sound advice and counsel I have received from successful breeders, such as Cody Sickle and Barbara Scully. I can not begin to express the joy I have had over the years with this wonderful breed. English Bulldogs have been a positive force in my life enough so, that I can not imagine my life without them.
+0
Dwight Bryce
5/2/2019 5:16:42 AM
Hi Dwight I appreciate the friend request! I hope your business is going well.
Are you a "non techie" looking to establish your online presence? Have you tried to build your own website but keep getting stuck or overwhelmed? You'll enjoy my free 3 part video series on how to go from ideas on paper to live, professional website WITHOUT dealing with code. Sign up now at https://powerfuldigitalsolutions.com/prelaunch-video-series/
+0
Dwight Bryce
10/21/2019 12:56:26 AM
We have in stock: Percs, Subs, OC, Roofies, Xan Bars, Hydro, Molly, Vals, Roxi, Addy, Dillies, Meth, Actav prometh syrup and many others. Visit our Website: www.linktr.ee/medications BIG JIM PHARM Email: sales.bigjimpharm@gmail.com Email: sales@bigjimpharm.com Text/Whatsapp:: +1 (443) 526-1509, Wickr Id: jasonstewart
+0
Dwight Bryce
11/27/2019 10:04:54 AM
Pchemshop Pharmacy is an expertise in providing all kinds of medications without prescription. weight loss pills.Buy Pain Killers.https://pchemshop.com/product-category/actavis-cough-syrup/Buy Actavis Promethazine OnlineBuy Hi-Tech Promethazine OnlineBuy MDMA OnlineBuy Adderall IR OnlineBuy Oxycodone OnlineE-mail: pchemshop@gmail.comTelephone: +1 (315) 892-1106
+0
Dwight Bryce
2/18/2021 11:29:53 PM
If you are an entrepreneur that doesn’t have the bootstrap or network of accredited investors then you are in the right place.Simply send us your Application for funding, we review, follow up with you directly and if your startup is accepted we invest $ to help you grow.
Recommendations Mr Kollias is a competent, trustworthy and open-minded professionist, with organizational skills. His most important prerogative though is the fact that he is both reliable and hard-working......Lawyer
+0