Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HANS (DK)
6/5/2005 6:15:47 PM
Hans is a great person and is open to suggestions. I vote him the most improved member in AdlandPro. Happy to have him as a friend.
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
6/5/2005 6:15:47 PM
Hello Thomas. Thank you for your voting and response. Please read my reply to Eileen. Best Regards and good luck in your business Hans
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
HANS (DK)
6/5/2005 7:54:21 PM
Hans, Has a good heart and is a quick learner. He has shown lots of improvement of respect to his advetising in forums. Thank You Hans :)
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
6/5/2005 7:54:21 PM
Hi Eilen. Thank you for your voting and comments. We have been in DIRECTLY contact since - and I think its the best way - if any member have something to complain or want to give advise to another member. I think you (and others) agree with that ? Iam happy for your personal message you sent me: "Hans Yes, You know I probably should have sent an email first, I wasn't thinking, That's my fault. " Iam always ready to listen to good an fair tips - also yours. Best Regards and Wishes. HANS
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Russ Wilson

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
6/9/2005 11:38:56 AM
Hans: Thank you for posting to my forum without an advertisement. I welcome your sig line, and any posts that have to do with the topic at hand. If you have a URL of any environmentally friendly organizations, by all means please do post them, we need to do everything we can to protect our planet, the only place we have to live. Russ Wilson/Webintel
PLACE Your Website Banner At The Very Top OF Our Full Network Of 35 Servers which have more than 23 Million Fresh and Unique Visitors daily. http://www.radsponder.com/cgi-bin/t.cgi?k=webintel:136
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!