Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ralph White
2/1/2013 5:54:38 AM
Thanks for the comment.
+0
Ralph White
2/17/2013 5:36:18 PM
Hi Ralph, Sorry for delay! I have had a few issues but will be back in the saddle soon! Working on getting some bills straightened out first. Internet connection may have to go on hold? Don't worry, I'll be back! :-)
Warm Greetings to all who cross this path! :-) May the Lord open up the heavens and pour out an abundant amount of blessings for you and your family as well. Anyone is welcome to contact me at Skype:Mentor4Free, Aim:Followaleader or email> philmentors4free@gmail.com I am a very socialable person who likes to share the training and information that I have accumulated during my years of working online. I have found it to be true, that when you help somebody else get what they want in life, then You will prosper as well! Zig/Ziglar :-)
+0
Ralph White
2/19/2013 1:27:25 AM
From the desk of Francisco Dejesus Dedicated To Helping You Create Financial Independence & Transform Your Life Dear fellow Internet marketer, "Lottery - guaranteed income producing system. FREE club membership. 1-877-526-6957 ID# D9936 And yet there is an infallible method to become rich fast and forevermore. Yes, to you, whom life has treated so unfairly,
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ralph White
3/5/2013 7:03:15 AM
Hi Ralph, thanks for the nice comment on my profile! Have a great Spring and a great year of 2013!
+0
Shawn Field

360 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ralph White
3/6/2013 10:52:15 PM
Your past has nothing to do with your future. Just because you have failed does not make you a failure.
"Without a clear picture of your future your present will probably be permanent."
+0