Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ralph White
1/8/2007 7:58:54 PM
Dear Ralph White, We Appreciate of you visiting our website at www,fieldwayinternational.com. We encourage people in all walks of life to invest in this socially responsible invesment that offers a guaranteed high return rate in your investment. With a minimum investment of $100 USD, you are entitled to 10 healthy seedlings(mahogany or acacia) which will be planted for you.You'll receive a Bearer Certificates which holds the designated number of your purchased trees and serves as your claiming stub if you're claiming your investment dividends. Investment can be claimed in 5(25%), 8(100%) and 12(600%)years respectively. In addition,certificates may be refunded if the customer returns them at his own cost no later than 1 month after purchase date. Refunds will be made once Fieldway International Ltd. has received the returned certificates. We look forward of you being a part in this socially responsible investment where everybody's a sure winner. Best Ragerds, Paul Neuman Marketing Manager Fieldway International Ltd.
+0
Ralph White
1/27/2007 2:23:32 AM
Hi Ralph, Have you checked out my Free Membership opportunity with the DHS Club? If you want to earn money this business is so easy and it's lots of fun. Just check it out and see for yourself! Sincerely, John
+0
Ralph White
2/17/2007 9:58:06 AM
I don't know the man so how could I rate him any differently
You have a 99% chance of being scammed on the internet.Don't think your safe, that's ignorance. Read this $5.00 ebook today & protect your money. http://victimofscams.com/5dollar.html
+0
Ralph White
7/31/2007 8:57:08 AM
thanks for sending out the free autosubmitter i intend to use this frequently blue skies to you enjoy the summer edna
+0
Ralph White
8/1/2007 11:13:12 PM
hi mark how are you!! I write for you soon ivonete
IVONETE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!