Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Melissa Ryder
2/23/2005 7:25:33 AM
Awesome powerful opportunity...see you in Minneapolis in August! Tony Beach
+0
Melissa Ryder
2/23/2005 7:25:33 AM
Hey Tony, Thanks for the vote!! Melalueca is awesome!! Not to sound stupid but what's going on in Minneapolis in Aug. I will have to see if I can go depending on the event- I have two young boys- on will be 3 in May and my other will be 1 in May. Plus my husband was deployed a month ago and will be gone 18 months. By the way Fri is my 29th b-day!! Hey how do I get a pic on my page- I tried uploading different pics, but I guess they were too big or something! Hey thanx again!! Talk to you soon!!
Melissa Ryder
+0
Melissa Ryder
3/11/2005 10:50:49 AM
Looking at what you and your business are about you deserve a 10. Keep up with your hard work and surely you will be on top in no time. Your AdlandPro friend Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Melissa Ryder
3/11/2005 10:50:49 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thank you sooo much for the great rating that you gave to me!! I really appreciate it!! It can be exausting and frustrating trying to get this business off the ground, but believe me I am not giving up!! It gets hard at times with having 2 young boys and my husband being deployed. In the end, it will only make me a stronger woman!! Again thank you!! Melissa
Melissa Ryder
+0
Melissa Ryder
3/11/2005 9:21:46 PM
melissa nice profile and lovelly smile
Alfred Delgado
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!