Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lisa Westberry
9/6/2005 6:45:02 PM
Wow, this is the best feedback I have here. You are my friend for life! Thank you so much David. I mean that. I am here for genuine friendships and to help others where I can help. Business is only when it is worth sharing not forcing it onto anyone who comes by. Your words here mean soooo much. Thank you again. Your Respectful New Friend, Lee
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Lisa Westberry
9/23/2005 12:48:05 PM
Hi Lee Lu, I am honored to know you as a friend and find your forum interacting very supportive ,informative and honest. Thank You for being here :-) Lee
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lisa Westberry
9/23/2005 12:48:05 PM
You are so sweet Lee, Thank you for visiting my profile and giving me such a wonderful rating. Your a dear. Hope to talk more with you soon so we can get to know each other better. I am a real talker you know. Ha Ha. Your Friend,
+0
Bill Sullivan

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lisa Westberry
10/2/2005 5:06:48 AM
Thanks for visiting my site again Lee! If your or a love one sufferings from bouts with chronic illness has made it all but impossible to keep a job because yous boss doesn't have a clue. "I", The owner of the Living With Lupus and Chronic illness group have news in coming weeks that can TOTALLY CHANGE THIS. "I been working on this A long time." http://groups.msn.com/LIVINGWITHLUPUSSUPPORT Just the test drive alone will prove it to you! COMING SOON, SOMETHING SO PERFECT AND COMPLETE You will wonder why it hasn't been done before. You can just SET and FORGET, till you see the money. Want to be the first to know, send a blank email I will never share your email. bsullivan79@comcast.net?subject=just_SET_and_FORGET Thanks again wonderful lasy! What John said about you is correct. You are a natural for finding and encouraging the best in people. You are not afraid to show yourself either. That's not easy in today's world. "Was it by chance?" Could it be by chance we were both on assignment that day, In the very same city, down the exact same walkway. in the same office ,each a thousand miles from home, the Capitol of a State in the top of the Dome. Meeting the very same person, at the exact same time, after seeking food in a resturant, in the exact same line. Later, I didn't go back there, because I don't smoke But I still saw her at dinner, on the little offshore boat. Each time we saw each other our eyes would clearly meet, I remember thinking at the time , her gaze was certainly sweet. We both left the airport on the very same plane, That's when I took the chance,to get to know her name. I found she lived in a small city, where i've been all my life, before I was finished that evening I knew she would be my wife. Every grade, all through school, my memory didn't keep safe. the 3rd grade promise I made to the girl with the little cute face. I said, one day we'd live together , to me She'd always cleave, And when we finally got off the plane I refused to let her leave. Much later on, in the middle of a floor for dance, She told me her conviction,it never happened by chance. Panther (C) Bill Sullivan 2004 http://www.lulu.com/panther
Bill Sullivan Own keywords. Advertize first pay with the profits http://bit.ly/aeLgBT
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lisa Westberry
10/2/2005 5:06:48 AM
Bill, Just had to say you have been the most intense Poem writer I have seen. I mean your work is truely and story of Real Feeling and Life,Heart and Soul. Be Proud! Be Strong! Keep Creating! Your Good Friend, Lee Thank you sosoossoosos Much Bill. You and John are a pure pleasure to help and be friends with. I love it. Thank you for the Awesome rate and that wonderful Poem. It has such force of Love and Spirit. Of Course.......... Your heart is full of Emotion!! Your Dear Friend, Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!