Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Shannon Bolin
4/3/2006 10:55:09 AM
Hi Shannon, I apologizes for not rating you sooner,I Thank You for your friendship and I'm honored to have you as part of adland family.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Shannon Bolin
4/3/2006 10:55:09 AM
Dear Lee, I thank YOU! I am honored to have you as part of my Adland family, as well. Sincerely, Shannon
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Shannon Bolin
4/9/2006 9:38:26 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Shannon Bolin
5/14/2006 5:39:43 AM
Hi Shannon, If you aren't a friend of Shannons your missing out,I havent known Shannon very long but once your a friend it seems that youve been friends for a lifetime. Shannon loves a good joke and is not afraid to say what she feels,always very helpful and a pleasure to know! Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Shannon Bolin
5/18/2006 2:12:53 PM
Oh my goodness, Shannon! I can't believe I have missed rating you here... we've known each other for so long here in Adland... I apologize! I love your poems, forums, your website... You are so helpful to everyone here in Adland as well. I love having a Spirit-filled woman as one of my friends! Everyone should have the experience of knowing you! I would love to put pics of all of your fur babies on my little Taffy's Friends page at my website! I'm sure they are just so-o-o-o-o cute, just like you! Hugs & Blessings, Carol Salisbury http://youpayitforward.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!