Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jessica Huggins
8/9/2005 12:13:47 PM
hello my name is wayne brice president of www.goodriches.net i would like to introduce to you adcalls voice over internet protocal you can download a free dialer to your pc and call anyone in the usa and canada for freemy buisness poartner on this is chris hollinger co founder of www.goldminewebdesign.com please let me know if this interest you i will welcome your responce thank you wayne brice my buisness partner information is phone 1-877-207-9900
+0
Jessica Huggins
8/9/2005 12:13:47 PM
Hello, Thank you for your rating and I will definetly check out your offer. Jessica Huggins
Apply for a mortgage, auto, or personal loan, get help with foreclosure, see real estate and foreclosure listings, apply for credit cards, repair your credit, and get Identity Theft Protection. Don't waste anytime goapply.biz now!
+0
Jessica Huggins
9/20/2005 11:32:57 AM
Greetings Jessica Huggins, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it professional and informative so we rated it a 10 out 0f 10. We also sugguest that the adland community members check her foor better mortage rates! We welcome you to the Adland Community, Jessica, and if we can ever be of any assistance, please let us know? respectfully, your friends in Idaho, USA.
janice2005
+0
Jessica Huggins
9/20/2005 11:32:57 AM
Hello, Thank you so much for the compliment on my website and also for inviting me as a friend. I look forward to learning more about you and your business in the future. Thank you, Jessica Huggins
Apply for a mortgage, auto, or personal loan, get help with foreclosure, see real estate and foreclosure listings, apply for credit cards, repair your credit, and get Identity Theft Protection. Don't waste anytime goapply.biz now!
+0
Jessica Huggins
1/19/2006 4:09:52 AM
Good job creating your business page. You have a lot to offer the community.

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!