Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Judy Woodson
9/27/2007 8:50:02 AM
You are most welcome, Neil. It really is a very good forum. I look forward to watching it evolve and would like to thank you for the most generous rating. Best of luck to you. Judy
+0
Judy Woodson
6/1/2008 1:04:46 PM
Phenomenal person, extremely lucky having you as my friend! Here is quote which has been dedicated to you... “Engendering peace within thou soul, shalt institute harmonious sentiments of endless bliss and ecstasy to fare-the-well” - BTG © 2008 -
Health is the Ultimate Gift of Life Cherish, Honor, Appreciate Come Visit the Home of Archangels.LifeMax.Net
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Judy Woodson
6/3/2008 12:22:53 PM
Dear Judy, Thank you so much for your friendship and support. It is always a great pleasure to find a warm, friendly, supportive, and responsive friend like you on Adland. I am honored to have you as a friend. "Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel." -- Shakespeare All the Best! JoAnne Green www.InternationalRiskManagement.com www.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Judy Woodson
6/4/2008 9:45:37 AM
Hello Judy, Seams some how I missed your Birthday and rating you?! At least I can do something about rating... with respect of your Birthday, please accept my belated BEST WISHES To wish you joy on your birthday And all the whole year through, For all the best that life can hold Is none too good for you. ... and A 10 of course ;-) Hugs and Kisses, Anamaria
+0
Judy Woodson
8/28/2009 4:23:09 PM
Hello
LarrellCS
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!