Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steve Manning
4/11/2008 3:01:58 AM
Hi Steve Manning, The reason I gave you a ten in rating is because I think you done a marveleous job on that TE program!!! (Hope thats an OKAY thing to say on ADlandPro program)!!!! I'm Kay Nowicki and I would just like to say I really do like that TE, I looked at your site TEblaster, but I don't have the money to pay for it at this time!!! I'm mostly wanted to ask you if you will let me know where you are in about three to four months for I'm hoping I'm making enough by then to pay for it!!! Thanks, Kay Nowicki
This program pays it's affiliates for I know I got paid for the first time with this program. I've only being in SFI just a month.
+0
Closed Closed

170 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Steve Manning
5/3/2008 10:59:27 PM
We need proactive sales reps http://AriseCreations.com
US owned Hong Kong Based - Sourcing and Manufacturing
+0
Steve Manning
5/8/2008 1:50:24 PM
Wow, that is an interesting business you have going for yourself. Look what we have to offer to increase your profit: FREE advertising FREE buying FREE selling FREE online prospecting system, which will get you more sign-ups and generate multiple income streams on AutoPilot... Register for our FREE mm-services newsletter. And we will explain the whole program in writing and will help you all the way. PS. FREE means really without any cost or obligation to you.
Joe van de Merwe Marketing Management Services http://bit.ly/10FxdEL
+0
Steve Manning
6/23/2008 10:27:20 AM
www.discoverlimu.com/limumax thanks Steve... and I need your help in your country.. Max
Max Tarkington - maxvtark@yahoo.com 870-931-9602 www.limumax.com
+0
Steve Manning
9/2/2008 11:14:37 PM
Hot-Cold, Up-Down, Good-Bad. Does it really matter? What's up Steve? Thanks for the contact. My bucket is empty, and I am open to ideas to grow a business and get out of debt...
"To Serve This Present Age..."
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!