Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alfred Delgado
7/18/2005 11:50:39 PM
fine Jeffrey so how you been? i hope fine i have to tell you at my site you can advertise for free and the best part we are growing very fast since we open just about a month we have traffic more than 1.5 million of visits and beleve it or not you could be benefit we plan to reach 500 million of visits in the next 6 months lets see what happen have a great day mysuper2net.com alfred
Alfred Delgado
+0
Alfred Delgado
7/28/2005 7:06:33 AM
I tried to sign up with his site but I never could because the sign up page kept saying to put in the right turing number"?" (Security Number) Thinking that I may have typed it wrong I kept at it tell I was for sure doing it right, so I pushed the support button to fill out a help message and here's were I got hot, Alfred how am I suppose to get help if what I need help with on the sign up page is on the support page too, Who's your webmaster? Good job!
+0
Alfred Delgado
7/28/2005 7:06:33 AM
am sorry for the inconvinience the problem its fixied since the same day but i hope we can be friends anyway if you want to go and sing up you can go you are very welcome Jerry i apreciate any comment since that make me better have a great day
Alfred Delgado
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Alfred Delgado
8/16/2005 10:58:21 PM
was here
+0
Alfred Delgado
8/16/2005 10:58:21 PM
hi Nah thats cool and tank you for the comment make me smile , remind me to be positive all the time have a great day too
Alfred Delgado
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!