Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bob Carper
1/13/2005 3:29:14 AM
Friendly and active!
+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bob Carper
3/9/2005 6:22:13 AM
Hi Bob, Bob's a great friend and business partner. You can learn a lot about business & advertising from Bob. Let's follow those bread crumb's right to the bank. Since it's direct deposit. Wishing you the Best, Donna
+0
Bob
Bob Carper

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bob Carper
3/9/2005 6:22:13 AM
Hi Donna I see where our friend Dario Busch is once again alive and active on the CSH kick. I thought you had told me he was "out of service" for a while ....actually having been tarred and feathered in St. Louis. I have a new website and it is a whiz. It even has Google AdSense in it. There is an outfit called CityMax (www.citymax.com) that is so good even a dumbass like me can learn how to put up a website. Cheers Bob Carper robertcarper06@comcast.net
Bob Carper....your friend that's Given By God (GBG)
+0
Bob Carper
12/4/2006 4:45:53 AM
Hi Bob Hope you OK I need html lessons but no money till January. Regards Carlos
+0
Bob
Bob Carper

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bob Carper
12/4/2006 4:45:53 AM
Hi Carlos Thanks for the good rating. I needed that !!! Here are a number of good thoughts about HTML and how you can become a top gun really quick. First off, go to my website http://www.secure-webconference.citymax.com. I did that website in SEVEN DAYS and knew very little HTML. This included putting in the Google Adsense ads. How did I do it? Go to www.citymax.com and they will literally hold your hand as you try to put up a website of your own. The first 7 days are free, and then the cost is $20 a month thereafter. Secondly, go to http://www.html-secrets.net and read it right to the bottom of the website. Then, sign on to the Kiosk $1.00 one month offer. You can jump off after a month with no problem. But there, Keith Derr has put together an impressive collection of videos you can get with your Kiosk $1.00 signup, and still keep them even if you opt to quit. Thirdly (and this is most important) I am planning a series of conferences in my own electronic web conference center which will go over questions such as yours ...how you can learn HTML at little or no cost. I am planning to hold these conferences at 8 pm USA Eastern Time if I get enough interest among my AdLand friends. What I need you to do is send out e-mails to all of your friends telling them about these conferences and getting their E-mail addresses so I can send them directions how to log into the conference without being guilty of SPAM. Please e-mail me at robertcarper06@comcast.net if you or anybody else is interested. Thanks loads Bob Carper
Bob Carper....your friend that's Given By God (GBG)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!