Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell
8/26/2006 5:29:48 PM
Picture And Personailty. Your Frind, Mitchell Shelton
A COMPLETE Turn-Key Business, that you can operate online, A real business that you can be proud of and use to earn a real income Also Learn How to [Stop Being A Victim] Also learn how to stop being a victim.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Angela Cardwell
8/26/2006 5:29:48 PM
Thank you for the vote Mitchell. I look forward to getting to know you better. Good luck in all you do! Your friend, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Angela Cardwell
8/26/2006 8:12:14 PM
I have not met Angela yet, personally, but I'm hoping to get to know her very soon. From her webpage, her ads, her forum posts and everywhere else I checked I can see that this is a true "kingdom principled" person. Anyone who hooks up with this lady will be doing themselves a great favor. Angela you are a rose amongst the thorns. May you be blessed richly. Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Angela Cardwell
8/26/2006 8:12:14 PM
Hello Rebecca, Your words are very kind. I look forward to getting to know you better as well. Good luck in all you do. Your friend, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Angela Cardwell
8/26/2006 11:33:31 PM
Hello, and Congradulations God Bless from Richard&Cheryl.
I'm building a recession proof online business. Would you like to join me? www.richardmcdonaldonline.com www.thevideoexplainseverything.com www.richardmcdonaldonline.org/RenegadeRick www.Turbo.richardmcdonaldonline.org
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!