Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Legere
8/5/2008 12:16:34 AM
I am really busy with EZ Wealth solutions, The HOTTEST Program on the Internet! Here is more info: ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------_EZ WEALTH SOLUTION ------------------ ------------User Name: KENGO CHARAGMA------------ ____Ad Starts HERE!!___ EZ Wealth Solution. By Now you have seen this ad or Banners for EZ Wealth Solution all over the Internet!! Why? Because of Two Things. #1 Most popular by far amongst Internet Pros because of the "CASH FLOW" That Is Possible! and the #2 Reason is that it is Very Easy to sign up, has a great track record of Performance, and TONS of SUPPORT. This means the ads are written, Links are Working, Company is financially stable. and all the normal problems of a complex MLM or GPD, ("Get Paid Daily") Program are Ironed out and proven to be seamless just by the fact that there are so many entrepenuers working this program making it the Best Program on the Internet!! Oh Yeah, did I mention that my PERSONAL SPONSOR is the # 1 Reseller in this company? I can say no more but if you want to Soar with the Eagles you got to Join the Eagles that are currently Soaring the Highest. In other words Click my "TRAXad" below and sign up Today!! ------------------------------------------------------------- Here is the remainder of the official ad that is getting so many sign ups. This is the Ad My Sponsor uses, (with 14 years Internet experience you will Gain All his Knowledge), and, add to that, my personal encouraging spirit, easy going temperament, and Good Humor, You Can NOT LOSE!! Again, Do It TODAY!! ______________________________ _______________________ ------Here is the Ad that is working that you can use Today!!------ _______________________________________ I have found the most amazing program ever! The program is called EZ Wealth Solution and they have got a Pay Plan unlike anything you've ever seen before, and it pays daily! The money you can make is out of this world! I am so confident that you will make money, "I'LL EVEN PAY YOUR WAY IN!" Go to my website and register for the FR-EE TOUR, and I promise "I'll Pay Your Way In!" just for registering! Take The EZ Wealth Tour Right Now! http://traxad.com/r/charagma_EZCredits User Id: charagma It's just too EZ! KENGO CHARAGMA charagma12@gmail.com ______________________________________________________ My personal assistance can be had at admincharagma@gmail.com _______________________________________________________ --------End of Ad----------
I have Many offers, Please Stop by http://www.charagma.com/Portfolio.htm
+0
Janet Legere
8/13/2008 2:21:47 PM
Don & Janet, I have and still am looking for the right home business. recently bought into Shaklee through a mentoring team. I have not done anything with it cause I dont want to do it under the team. I dont like the attitude I get from the members. How do I get out from under them to carry on with the products on my own direct with Shaklee? Also there are not too many people here in Red Deer area that have heard of Shaklee. That is shoking to me since it has been around so long. Would appreciate all and any advice. Warmest regards, Yolanda
+0
William Oestreich

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Janet Legere
9/11/2008 7:27:25 AM
I was one time a member of Shaklee it was a very good company I believe. Let`s share notes in what we are doing and have some fun OK Bill in WI
William Oestreich
+0
Janet Legere
9/11/2008 2:51:00 PM
Congratulations on your car presentation. Dave
+0
Janet Legere
9/20/2008 12:10:10 PM
hi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!