Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle
1/20/2006 3:29:37 PM
Hi Barb Thank you. You'r sweet for mentioning it. Randy P.S I have recently been working on my website and would like to request a favor of you. If I could do you a favor in return, let me know. Would you please click my website and let me know the following? (1) How fast it loads in your browsers, as well as if each page comes up and how long it takes to load. (2) Is a scroll bar required at the bottom of any of those pages. (3) Do you have any trouble with getting one of the audios to load and start playing. Not all of them, just randomly pick one. I would appreciate it if you would respond with information on what browser you use and if you have dial up or not or not. Thank you in advance. Randy P.S.S I am not trying to get you to dump your business for mine. I have no interest in cross recruiting. I just need to know how my website is working. I appreciate it.
Network Marketing is a waste of time. Forex is where the money is and its not hard. Hundreds can be made in just a few hours... every day. Why rely on recruiting those who do not know marketing and teaching them to find others who do not know marketing? On
+0
Barb Doyle
2/15/2006 10:11:55 AM
She is a caring person. She is a committed believer and so must be a good person with integrity
Biokemist
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Barb Doyle
2/15/2006 10:11:55 AM
Hi Philip, Thank you for the nice feedback. I really appreciate it. Take care, Barb Doyle
+0
Barb Doyle
4/27/2006 9:59:05 AM
i can help you get search engine listings for only $10 and thats not all http://productjackxx.com/searchengine.html if you like my service ill give you 3000 emaill address yours truly Phil (owner of productjackxx.com)
+0
Barb Doyle
7/31/2006 4:15:41 PM
Hi Barb! The only thing to improve would be a color picture! Phil
Phil Eldred, Ph.D. "the Dr. Phil of MLM" http://www.DrPhil-7GreatLies.com (What were you told about Network Marketing?)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!