Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
2/11/2005 10:11:38 PM
Hi Tony, I'd follow you [almost] anywhere, {Business Wise}. Your Great at what you do. Your always thinking of the other person first and how you can help them. Thank's for your Friendship and all you've done to help me. Hope you'll Share "Your Beaches" someday. You friend, Donna
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
2/11/2005 10:11:38 PM
Wow...anywhere? ...hmmmmm! (business wise) Yes, I stongly agree...by focusing on helping others you can achieve anything in life....You are a great leader, friend, associate, pal, listener, security advisor...I will share my Beaches with you someday soon....Are you ready to showcase your best loungerie on my beaches? I would love to see your best! Keep on doing the great things you do and keep learning each and every day...My Adland haves/wants are a goldmine...One must take the time to research them to really understand them and just try them....How do you know unless you try? You have tried many of them and I have noticed that you have done better than me in a few...that's powerful.....and shows you the true meaning of networking......anyone can take a business and fly with it.....and really make more than the person who sponsored them....that's truly amazing how you have done that!!! I'm honored to have you as a friend/partner. Tony Beach
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tony Beach
2/14/2005 10:05:59 PM
Great man and business builder. Always appreciated. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
2/14/2005 10:05:59 PM
Back to you..... Thanks for the awesome opportunity you have given the world..... It just keeps getting better and better! Tony Beach
+0
Tony Beach
2/15/2005 2:23:20 PM
Tony: As I said in my response to your rating, from what I have seen, I believe deep down that you are a rare business person with integrity, honesty, and professionalism to match. Truly an example of the type of person one should strive to become always. Make this person your friend people. You will not regret it.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!