Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gloria Gray
4/9/2006 10:36:52 AM
I'am Moris I was born in United Kingdom i will like to know more about you Babe and i want you to give me your Yahoo or Hotmail ID so that we can chat online Thanks Moris
+0
Gloria Gray
4/13/2006 2:13:19 PM
If you love your site and think more people should now about it why donut you try my Friends at productjackxx.com/searchengine.html they helped me out and now i am doing great in the search engines and they only cost $10 it covers you for the year but if that's not enough for an extra $7 they sell you mailing list of 1000 people who are interested in the same things you are selling. not bad check out their new offers daily. like link exchange tarde your link with other business owners just like your self my example if you sell one item you might get a poor rating but if you link to pages that sell the same or smiler items you would get a higher ranking and these sites link back to your site so this means free traffic for you sorry i could not be more help phil PS: the link was HTTP://productjackxx.com/searchengine.html
+0
Gloria Gray
4/27/2006 11:28:10 AM
no url
+0
Gloria Gray
1/26/2007 8:05:44 AM
Hi, gloria! I'm very new at this, but its good to see that there are other people here offering help without even knowing me!. So I want to offer you my help to and the opportunity to make money at home working only a 1 or 2 hours a day!. If you want to know more about this offer send me an e mail at gabyneirotti@yahoo.com.ar Have a grat day! gaby
+0
Gloria Gray
3/22/2007 6:53:21 PM
Would like to make a friend. My name is malendaz Coleman
+0