Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Magdalena Gjesvold

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bogdan Fiedur
11/22/2005 8:45:05 PM
Hello Bogdan ! You are excellent busines man ! Congratulation for your nomination ! You help me very much with my business, very inteligent and good advice.Thank you for helpuing many people in AdlandPro ( your comunity) God, Bless you and your family ! Brightest Blessings, Magdalena aka Maggie
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
11/22/2005 8:45:05 PM
Thank you Maggie, I appreciate your note and I'm always grateful for your advice. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
12/17/2005 1:23:03 PM
Dear Bogdan, Although I'm fairly New to the Internet Business. Joining Adland was a wonderful decision for me. You have put together a Great Business for all to learn & enjoy. May you continue to have many more years of success. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz) http://www.sweetgrame.com
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
12/17/2005 1:23:03 PM
Thank you Roz, I'm glad to be of service and will be helping you along. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
1/25/2006 6:50:07 PM
A true visionary entrepeneur! We all should be grateful to Bogdan for creating this terrific community!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0