Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
URGENT Prayer needed for the suddent death of Allen Stephen Winters
12/11/2005 7:50:04 PM
My dearest ... dearest friend Stevie (he liked to be called Stevie instead of Allen) was rushed to Hospital by Ambulance around 9:00am on December 3rd (Saturday). Hospital found him had a very bad Stroke and late he died in the hospital at around 7:00pm. Stevie was a very talented poem writer. There are only 32 poems posted on my website http://www.good4us.us but he got many more. While still updating the web pages for Stevie, I'd like to invite you all to join my pray for his families. Stevie had no life insurance or saving. Right now, we are seeking donation to help paying for his niche space at Crown Hill Cemetery (Indianapolis, IN). While Stevie was alive, he wanted very much to publish his poems and to let people know that police has beaten him wrongfully (police got the wrong guy) and police got away from their wrong doing. Stevie has become disabled since police beat him up 5 years ago. So, if you like to help with the donation, would you please contact me at webmaster@good4us.us My name is Jessica and my phone number is 317-536-1840. Also, I'd appreciate very much if you can post this message around for me over the web. God bless you all. Jessica
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT Prayer needed for the suddent death of Allen Stephen Winters
12/12/2005 8:03:14 PM
Hello Jessica, I am so sorry to hear about your friend Stevie. It is always hard to lose a dear friend like this especially so suddenly. I will certainly keep his family in my prayers. He is with the Lord now and in peace. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
12/12/2005 8:32:11 PM
Hi Marion, Thank you so much for your kindness. Yes, Stevie is with the Lord, and with his Mom and Dad who he has missed so much for so many years. Stevie is a very very nice guy, kind and wanted to help people all the time. He even donated money out of his only income (SS Disability check) to the 700 Club. If time can star over again, I will give up every thing for him just to be with him and take good care of him. But now it's too late and I wish I can talk to him and touch him again. :( Once again, I appreciate very much for your prayers. Take care. God Bless You! Jessica
+0
12/25/2005 8:49:21 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
12/25/2005 9:03:11 PM
Hi, Dr. King, Thanks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year of 2006 that's coming. May God Bless You. Jessica
+0