Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PONG: The #1 searched word is....
12/11/2005 2:16:06 PM
Hi Linda and to all the adlanders here. ========================= But even more - I wonder if anyone dares to answer this honestly: Do you think you can have integrity and make money? Do you think integrity helps - or hurts - your profits in the long run? Thoughts? ======================== Reply Yes I think intergrity is a matter of choice of the person and I sure hope one can have it and make money too. Do you think integrity helps - or hurts - your profits in the long run? In the long run it helps profits but some thimes in the proceess it does not seem to be doing so. When you are trying to run an honest offer or and business,it some times take people a while to see this. There is so much out here that is a lie and a scam sometimes when people are confronted with the truth or honesty them have a very hard time to recieve it. I am brutly honest about home business and why certian ones does not work and never will. I have personal friends that just don't understand certain things. Like the mlm industry is a broken industry. With a 95% failiure rate for any one in any mlm company. That is the truth and it is documented and has been for a 50 year history. However some of my friends still are determed that this time, this company, offer, or product will some how be different.NOT! So 6 months later they are off in a different one.Chasing and selling a dream. It is really sad, but most people have to learn thing the hard way. So yes in the short term profits are hurt because you refuse to lie , cheat, and steel from people the way may other do. But in the end people finally decire to join you in an honest offer, they tend to stay on board for the long haul. The real bottom line is I can lay down at night and sleep in peace at the end of the day. God Bless you! Johnny
+0
Edward Robinson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/11/2005 2:56:20 PM
Linda,I could not agree with you more.If we have Integrity,we never have to recall what you have said.Honesty will always keep us out of Trouble.There is another word I like very much,which is,Character,which Defines what and who We Really Are."May we live by The Golden Rule" Christian Values" are Kept.Your Friend, Edward Robinson
Edward Robinson
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/11/2005 6:38:31 PM
Hey Forumites... Winston, you commented: ==================== "Can you please define sexual relations" ==================== Who said that? Somebody who was SUPPOSED to have integrity? ==================== "Ah deed naht have sexual relations with that woman." ==================== The man's integrity gets called into question then he starts "splitting hairs" with definitions. How dopey was that? How disgusting was it when he began stumbling and stuttering and faltering over questions concerning the definition of having sex. Oddly enough, every time I see a picture or film clip of the guy that is the first thing that I think of. Good one Bill. Close, but no cigar. If you get my meaning... And there is half the battle - our elected leaders have such poor integrity. Lying and cheating has become an artform for politicians. What's the saying? Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I see... Nice segue le-Bob. I tag out. You tag in. Thanks for agreeing with my comment too: =============== "I like what Gary said, short term versus long term, and I think that is spot on. Having integrity will sustain you over the long haul." =============== I feel very strongly about integrity, ethics, morals, respect. Without them, in my opinion, you aint got Jack Sh*t! You say tomato, I say tomayto. You say potato, I say see ya later! Gary Simpson
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/11/2005 7:30:58 PM
========================= I feel very strongly about integrity, ethics, morals, respect. Without them, in my opinion, you aint got Jack Sh*t! ========================= DITTO on that one Gary.
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/11/2005 7:32:39 PM
OH! And like Forest Gumps says: "That's all I got to say about that"
+0