Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Floor is Open for Questions...
12/7/2005 10:42:41 PM
Keywords. This is where it gets to be a little bit of a mystery to me to some degree as well. Coming up with a list of keywords is easy. But where should they be found or should I say placed? How often should they appear in copy etc???? I think this is an area where your forum and Peters' forum cross into the grey area for me as they are both closely related. Is there a basic strategy one should go by?
+0
12/7/2005 11:29:47 PM
Linda Well I see you opened a can of worms here, but some really good questions,so far has been posted. I would like to put this one on the table. It is how the small home business owner can successfully track their VCR or Vistor Conversion Rate especially on a new site or products launch. Also I am open for suggestion in the area increasing site performace to get a higher rating in google, yahoo, etc. It seems some todays says the Meda tags are no longer need to make your site robot freindly. Is a robot text page really needed to get good spider results? Thanks Johnny
+0
12/7/2005 11:42:08 PM
Hi Rudy, I will give you a link here to a very successful MLM company their comp plan is wirten by networkers. http://teamymim.freelife.com They have a great product in their goji juice. It is a shame the company choose MLM to markert it. So I will say this clearly, I am NOT trying to recuite you are any one here. Frankly the company makes alot of money but most people never make any thing with this company or any MLM. My 2 cents worth is for you to research the MLM industry as a whole. Look at the History of the entire Industy for the last 50 years. If you're like me it will cause you run from it as fast as you can. You can PM me if you Like for more info. To each his own I say, but from experience and now my own reasearch I will only do MLM if I truely need a product and that is the only way to get it. I hope it saves you money. Some People 5% make money in the industry only at the expence of the 95% that lose money in any and all MLM companies. So to me even the 5% fail, unless they call themselves succesful at the expence of the 95% cost. God Bless Johnny
+0
12/8/2005 12:02:08 AM
Hi Rudy; ========================================= Questions: 1. Do you know the difference between ... 2. Which MLM or Network marketing ... 3. Is it better to get started in ... 4. How much and what kind of ... ========================================= I'm starting a thread for each question. That way I can always come here to grab the newest questions... and I think we'll have some really interesting threads going... My answer to your question is here; http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=221595 : ) Linda
+0