Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Floor is Open for Questions...
12/7/2005 8:33:18 PM
Hi: It occurred to me that I don't have a "place" for people to ask questions regarding their businesses, their profit, online profit, etc. I have a thread to request Monday reviews - but not an open one for questions. Some members have sent me questions by private message... and that's okay, too, if you have a question you'd like to ask anonymously. So - if you have any questions about profit online, or why you're not making any, or how you can make more, etc - feel welcome to post your question(s) here. Any time. : ) Linda P.S. And for anyone that considers themself a newbie, the only "dumb" question is one you wonder but don't ask. We all started somewhere, so don't be shy...
NOTE: I'm going to answer each question in a new thread of it's own. That way, we won't get all jumbled up on which question we're discussing. So far: Rudy: Pyramid, Chain or Legit MLM? http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=221595 Larry: Marketing to Niches http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=222250 Steven: Choosing Keywords http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=222876 If you have a question posted, watch for the link to "your" thread... (or check the main board) : )
+0
Re: The Floor is Open for Questions...
12/7/2005 9:40:07 PM
Hi Linda, How and where do i market 2 (or more) niches? One is very specific and will take a little longer to setup with all the copy, planning and so on. That is the Trading and investment niche. The second is to market as an affiliate for various products and services related to Internet Marketing. And which is Adland Pro more suited to? Larry
+0
12/7/2005 9:58:48 PM
Hello Linda, Here's one for you. In reguard to Key Words. I know they are "vital" as far as search engines are concerned. What is the best way to figure out what Key Words you should use especially on a site that's composed of more Banners and Links than text content? That should give you a "good idea" on how "new" I am to this. The top link in my sig file is "text content" and bottom link is more "Banner and Link" content. Every little bit of information I get helps. I am including a special line today in all my posts all day today. Please remember this day and all the families that lost loved ones on Dec. 7,1941 Please take a moment out of your day to say a short prayer. Thanks again your friend, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2005 10:35:37 PM
Steven, =================== Please remember this day and all the families that lost loved ones on Dec. 7,1941. =================== Ah! Lest we forget. The date occured to me this morning and it hit me as kind of odd that I haven't heard that much in the media the past week or so about that tragic event. Especially with this being the year of the Vet.
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2005 10:41:28 PM
Questions: 1. Do you know the difference between a pyramid scheme, modern versions of the chain letter, and legitimate MLM? 2. Which MLM or Network marketing companies would you consider as having the integrity worthy of your attention and hard earned money? 3. Is it better to get started in an MLM or online/internet venture with a minimum of information and hope more will come -or- wait until all the information is in before committing to it? 4. How much and what kind of information do you need to commit to starting in a venture?
+0