Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hangman.... play carefully...
12/6/2005 6:26:45 PM
Hi: The first word riddle was fun. Here's the next one - hangman style. Two words. If you know it's importance, they'll eagerly buy, but if you don't, they'll wave good-bye. How to play: 1) View the hangman; http://www.lindacaroll.com/adland/hangman1.html 2) Guess a letter 3) If/when you know the answer, post it NOTE: You might want to be careful not to guess too many letters too fast or you'll end up hanging the group. I'll update the hangman as quickly as I can to keep up with the guesses. Each time I update, I'll post an update in this thread.. : ) Linda
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Hangman.... play carefully...
12/6/2005 6:49:56 PM
Hi Linda, I couldn't get it to work...Not able to click on the letters, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
12/6/2005 6:52:32 PM
Hi: ========================================= I couldn't get it to work...Not able to click on the letters, ========================================= Sorry, I should have explained better. You won't be able to click the letters. To guess a letter - just post it here. As people guess, I'll "cross off" letters on the hangman board so you can see what's been guessed already. : ) Linda
+0
12/6/2005 7:00:02 PM
A Martha
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2005 7:00:42 PM
Hi Linda, How clever and deliciously cryptic. OK, I'll knock out a difficult letter... X! Oh-oh, have I put my neck in the noose? Wouldn't be the first time! Gary Simpson
+0