Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
An interesting program for anyone who Paid auto-Surfs, or who is thinking of starting.
12/2/2005 12:44:27 PM
Hello everyone. As you know, I like paid auto-Surfing. i know some off you do, & some of you do not, & some are on the 'fence' Well, whilst doing some research about what programs work & what one's do not, which are scams, what ones have already 'gone', I came across this very interesting program.

Usertopia

It is a very plain, if not boring advert, but it holds information that is priceless for anyone in, or considering Paid Auto-Surfing. It is free to join, or just read through all the information that they have found on around 100 Paid auto-Surf programs. It makes extremly interesting reading & has saved me literally hundreds of hours of research on checking out these programs. If you are already an paid auto-surfer, joining this program could save you a lot of money, & earn you some as well. Whatever you decide, read all the information that this program holds, as it is very interesting. Just click on the links at the side, you can then read everything that they have to offer, apart from two sections which are for members only.

Usertopia Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: An interesting program for anyone who Paid auto-Surfs, or who is thinking of starting.
12/2/2005 1:02:57 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the invite. This program sounds very interesting. I will surely check it out. Thanks for sharing. Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: An interesting program for anyone who Paid auto-Surfs, or who is thinking of starting.
12/2/2005 1:04:11 PM
Thank you :) Elizabeth
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2005 1:09:39 PM
Thanks Anthonym I will look at this some more :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!