Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
To have courage for whatever comes in life ...
3/9/2005 10:06:28 AM
"To have courage for whatever comes in life – everything lies in that." – Mother Teresa, Missionary
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To have courage for whatever comes in life ...
3/9/2005 10:31:07 AM
Nothing much to say here, other than responding with another quote for you: "Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood." ~ Charles Swindoll ~ Thank you Bogdan. Love from Thea
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2005 12:13:18 PM
Courage comes from the correct mindset. The enemy of this mindset is fear. Fear paralyzes. Learning to ignore the negative, absorb the positive, and listen to our higher mind is the key to overcoming fear, finding courage, and living with abundance.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/9/2005 1:43:15 PM
Have confidence in yourself and be friendly but assertive with overbearing people!
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
3/9/2005 2:55:15 PM
Courage, what an ambiguous concept! It means so many different thing to so many different people. To some just getting out of bed and facing the day is an act of courage. To others still the mere thought of trying anything new demands tremendous courage... So accustomed to the security of their daily routine. We seem to envision courage as in something grandiose when in fact courage is needed multiple times a day in our daily life. How we rise to these occasions is what decide of the level of courage we are determined to expand on any given problem or decision we have have to make. The fear of rejection and failure is the most courage demanding of all... Success is a measure of how we rise above all the impasses, problems and negativity that surrounds us daily. Claude
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!