Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest ....
3/8/2005 9:46:26 AM
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." – Bill Gates, Microsoft Inc. Company Founder and Chairman
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Your most unhappy customers are your greatest ....
3/8/2005 10:44:20 AM
True, if you know the art of Commnication. I have a suspicion that Bill Gates is aware of the Law of "Cause and Effect." Arnold M. Patent put it this way: "If we take responsibility for everthing that happens to us,we now open the opportunity to create life exactly the way we like it to be." Clearly, what Bill Gates is doing is listening and putting into effect the complaints of unhappy customers - Cause,Consumer complaints;beneficial Effect, take care of the complaints of the unhappy customer; results, a happy customer and a Billionaire,Bill Gates. Rudolph Rudolph
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2005 10:46:33 AM
Learning from your mistakes is the only way to grow. We are taught in our culture to avoid mistakes because mistakes mean that we are a failure. Think about the classroom where a teacher asks a question and no student raises a hand because they're afraid of being wrong. Fear is powerful. In performing music, you MUST make THOUSANDS of mistakes and repeat the process over and over to make corrections and achieve success. You've heard the phrase "practice makes perfect," but really it is "successful repetition makes perfect." On and ever upward...
+0
3/8/2005 11:21:40 AM
How many times have you sent information out to people only to have them send it back claiming it's spam, yet had they read the opening sentence of your letter or offering they would have known this?

This to me is the biggest challenge on the Internet today, getting information to the people who can only read 5 or 6 words at a time without their mind locking up. Now this sounds like I'm cynical, but I am looking at the facts that I keep getting because people either won't take the time to read or quite possibly they can't read.

This I guess is the reason for their unhappiness and getting upset when I/you try to show them an offer through the use of words instead of pictures...

Still I agree completely with Mr. Gates...
for if you can address this persons unhappiness, not only will you have learned something; if I/you overcome their unhappiness in the right way you quite possibly will have a customer for life! Why, because they will trust you for you helped them.

Just another observation into this area of Internet Marketing.

Sincerely,
L. Willis Rynerson
JWL Enterprises
+0
Grzegorz Kotwicki

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/8/2005 11:28:00 AM
Thanks for inviting me to this forum Bogdan. I think we can appreciate this quotation especially when we understand that humility and patience are the greatest features. Greg http://www.myvideotalk.com/18222
Grzegorz Kotwicki
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!