Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Pong2 - Income seldom exceeds this...
11/28/2005 2:16:22 AM
Hi Janice, I am in Los Angeles, in what they call a major market for radio. I listen to a talk radio station every day. They've been running spots for several online websites for at least a year. I have to assume that the spots are working or why would the advertisers keep running them? The three I notice having the longest run have been for "Earn At Home" online business opportunities. I wish you the very best. Looking forward to hearing about the results. Larry
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/28/2005 11:08:29 PM
Linda, Well, I take a few days off and you post more good material than I can read, even at over 800 words a minute, in a month! How do you do that? Love Jim Rohn, love your examples, absolutely agree with the quote. Wish I could say more, but I've got a lot of catching up to do! Cheri PS Larry, good points also. Janise, good luck with your campaign.
+0
11/28/2005 11:25:19 PM
Hi Cheri! ========================================== Well, I take a few days off and you post more good material than I can read, even at over 800 words a minute, in a month! How do you do that? ========================================== Welcome back!! We missed you. Boy, do you have catching up to do! LOL. : ) Linda
+0