Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Following on from Beverly's Challenge!
11/26/2005 4:13:20 PM
Hello Everyone. Well, our very own MsBeverly, challenged other 12Dailypro members to prospect for 2 or more members of their 12Dailypro downline. I have not seen any takers yet for this challenge (If there have been, I'm sorry I must have missed your post's) So, Here are two of my downline in 12Dailypro, who are not doing quite so good, in getting referrals just now. I will only put their first names, as they do not know that I am doing this for them (Yet!) The first of these two lovely Ladies is. Michaela 12 dailypro link The second of them is Gisela 12 dailypro link I know our loyal community of friends here at Adlandpro would love to help these Ladies get started in 12Dailypro. So, if you are still considering, or just thinking about joining 12Dailypro, please think about being sponsored by these two Ladies. Do not forget, if you join up now you can earn around two payouts by the end of the year. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Following on from Beverly's Challenge!
11/26/2005 4:23:40 PM
Hi Anthony, I have only been a member for a couple of weeks and as such have not advertised the programme? I will wait untill I am sure. Best regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2005 4:28:29 PM
Oh, by the way tonight is the first time I have had to put on my electric blanket on this year. normally I am in warmer climes? :) Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
11/26/2005 4:42:48 PM
Hi Paul. Advertise as much as you want my friend. 12Dailypro can be just surfed by yourself, & you do not need to refer anyone, but building a downline in this program, like any other is all about Networking. The bigger your network, is, the better it is. As for being back in he icy cold of the UK, one of my best mates from Basildon rang earlier today & informed me that he will be here with his wife sometime between now & Christmas. As he put it, the tempreature had not risen above 30 degrees all day & as it was getting dark, the temps were dropping again. We told him that it was getting cold here now, today will be the last day, for awhile that the temps will be in the 70's. We even had to check out the heating system in the week, ready for turning on. Pam's a desert rat, born in Phoenix Arizona, she does not like it when the temps drop below 90 really. I have taught her the British way of 'layering' her clothes to keep warmer, but she still does not like it when in her words, 'It's getting freezing again' Which in some way's makes me laugh, as our Lemon tree is just ready for the crop to be picked, I still have Tomatoes growing, Chilli peppers are flowering & growing like mad, even the strawberries are trying to set. But, as we are used to Summer temps in the 120's-130's, I suppose this sudden drop is cold for her. I digress, start prospecting Paul, just like you would in any other program. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2005 4:46:53 PM
So you gonna (US talk) invite me for Xmas LOL Paul
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!