Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Opportunity is missed by most people because...
11/25/2005 12:18:46 PM
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." – Thomas Edison, inventor
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Opportunity is missed by most people because...
11/25/2005 12:28:47 PM
I agree with this statement to the fullest. I have to admit that I get this way at times myself. :) Stephania
+0
11/25/2005 12:39:10 PM
So true my friend. Have a nice weekend and HAPPY THANKSGIVING Bogdan and family. Best regards Arild
+0
11/25/2005 12:47:36 PM
I am more than willing to work it certainly does not scare me one bit I work in one of the hardest industries in the world today but to find some thing that is worth working on and that you can belive in that isnt a scam or making someone else rich and making me poor is the problem a honest opportunity that delivers what it says and is something that you can belive in and stand behind is the problem with most of the opportunities that you come accross today online . everyone has the answer to finacial freedom and endless wealth but they all want your money and no one will say the truth about what they are making online with the companies they work for they just send sales stories from someone in thier up line that has made it big and hope that you will bite . Well it is hard to say who or what you can trust online today and belive what they say it all is a sales pitch just to drag you in. I thank you for you quoutes they are great and I think that out of all the time I have worked online that the self confidence and personal growth is what I have gained the most and money the least but I am always working towards self inbetterment and hopefully I find my niche soon thank you for your post and your invite and keep up the great work The Sky is the limit A.M.
Tire Chain reviews http://www.tirechainreviews.com Garden Composter Reviews http://www.bestgardencomposters.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!