Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Money making: Is it really so simple? let me know
11/25/2005 12:05:18 AM
I have a question for you. Is it possible to take your help in logistic support( I hope I got that right ). There are plenty of free programmes on the net that guarentee income by a do nothing package. With some given personal resources I wish to promote them using them as incentive as a free to join. If members join a free program of mine, I can take up on their behalf, a personal commitment to let them join the money making programmes FREE. Just as an effort from my side and promise to make money for them behind their backs if they sign up. Since these side programmes make money anyway I need to work on the fresh leads provided by the new entries( lets say I precondition that 10 leads are neccessary to join the system ). The first day I get 10 entries. 1. I put them into the computer as feed. 2. work on the leads provided 3. Feed all data in a tested lead multiplication system. 4. Advertise more Recycle the information the next day. I understand that the first day is easy. The problems will surface a couple of days later. If more and more people sign up the system will have to work fast to segregate new leads from the old leads which may come to me again and again. Next there could be duplicate inputs under different names,ie, one can have multiple ids. Although these can be checked, will it be possible first of all on a mass scale.One has to avoid spam too.These are technical problems which only a competent company can handle. I mean ask IS IT feasable for a company like yours with one of the best resources at hand. I'm interested in knowing whether it is easy for a person of your reach ( or a higher reach approachable by me) to get it done for me. If yes then I'd like to tell you a little more. Actually I'm not sure of the technical part of it. If you're interested in discussion about it kindly mail back as it may work out for us both. If it does appear to you to be worthy of being tested I'd like to know more from you. Please keep this confidential,ie, away from public view. If you have any doubts over this scheme, pl consider the following programes Main program: Tutorbug.com Side incentives 1 I'm the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx king 2 OPFM the system that can not fail Now the lead doublers and generation systems 3 24/1 leads 4 Free Leads 5 Toolbar traffic 6 Viral XXXXXXX (names changed) etc etc Regards Alok Bhargava uandbcc@yahoo.com
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Money making: Is it really so simple? Only if you WORK!
11/25/2005 1:45:19 AM
Howdy Alok, ====================== "Please keep this confidential,ie, away from public view." ====================== Um, this is a public forum. ====================== "There are plenty of free programmes on the net that guarentee income by a do nothing package." ====================== Wait for the STAMPEDE. Gary Simpson
+0
Re: Money making: Is it really so simple? let me know
11/25/2005 10:07:23 AM
Hi Alok: ========================================= There are plenty of free programmes on the net that guarentee income by a do nothing package. With some given personal resources I wish to promote them using them as incentive as a free to join. If members join a free program of mine, I can take up on their behalf, a personal commitment to let them join the money making programmes FREE. Just as an effort from my side and promise to make money for them... ========================================= There is no such thing as "guarantee income by a do nothing" Most "make money, do nothing" programs are pyramids. A pyramid only offers two things, guaranteed. [1] Pyramids are illegal, guaranteed. [2] The majority of people in a pyramid will lose money, guaranteed. There are two ways to make money. [a] With ethics [b] Without ethics If you choose "without ethics" there are lots of ways to make money. Rob banks, steal from people, sell drugs, get in the sex trade - and pyramids, too... they are also illegal. Will these ways make money? Sure. But they also have high risk of repercussion. And most of them still include work. Even a high level drug kingpin has to work at first to recruit his underlings. No one starts at the top. A pyramid leader also has to work to recruit people. If you choose "with ethics," again, there are two ways to make money [i] sell a product [ii] sell a service Success is not a secret. Success is what you get for what you give to others. Do you know why Bill Gates is rich? Because of what he gave people. Despite all the flaws in his software, the bottom line fact is that we do not have to use MS DOS to use a computer anymore. If we took the Operating System off most computers, most people would not know HOW to use their computer. And that is why Bill Gates is rich. For each of us, the amount of success we make will be determined by the value we bring to the consumer marketplace. Pyramids bring no value. Therefore, I would predict no long term success. I also suggest you read this thread; http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=190828 You'll learn a lot about how these "make money with no work" programs operate. : ) Linda
+0
11/26/2005 7:06:18 AM
Thanks to all who replied. The message is well taken with thanks to all. I'm new here. This was my first question and I'm happy about the genuineness of the answers. Thanks to all once again. Since it IS a public forum and 'beans' are spilled anyway I'd like to explain this a little more with appropriate context. See I promote a legal, ethical business tutorbug.com I chose it because I'm also in this tutorial busuness. To promote this scheme and other money making ones (OPFM the system that...and I'm the king of money)I wanted to put up a better package. I was not really convinced that a kind of multiple selling can be done. That means If I advertise the first option of tutorbug I give these other two programes a free publicity. At least one of them is making money for me with little effort.The other may do so too and sooner than later. Next the 'target' audience pulls in a few people not just on the merit of tutorbug but on the merit of the other two money making programes also. All my programes are good but I'm giving an option to my target audience to get the one they REALLY want with others as a free attatch ons.Each of them are 'free' but do have a potential to earn major money. Next given to them are the lead doublers ( i thought that I may be able to use them for the participants without the participation of the member , on automation). They are also genuine like 241 leads, free Net leads and then of course the traffic generators given away free or may be used by me for the partcipants free of all charges, again on automation. I felt that this idea must have only technical complications as a preesumption that no one else thought of it before is prepostrous.So i accidentally spilled it here meaning to quitely inquire. Not stopping here of course I'd have supplied to all participants a wonderful system of advertisement, replete with e-mail blasters and submitters etc which I've compiled from too many sources.Each of them is a real puller by itself. No site has them all. I'm definitely happy about this collection. Once the advertisement is effectively released as web page I'm sure it would have had many takers. I hope that now the whole thing is better presented and understandable. I'll be happy to get an answer from the audience now. Thanks again.I apologise for the length of the letter.Regards Alok Bhargava
+0
11/26/2005 11:09:25 PM
Hi Alok; Welcome! (you mentioned you were new) and you're very welcome for the replies. We try to be a helpful and friendly group. Sometimes we get a little silly with joking, but we do try help. I have only one big concern with your plan. If tutorbug is a legal, ethical business, why would you want to pair it up with money making schemes and lead doublers and those types of things? Those will bring you all the wrong people. For example, Heather sells cosmetics and skin care. If she put on fishnet stockings, a plunging neckline and a leather miniskirt and hung out on the street corners in *that* part of town - what good would that do? She wouldn't sell any makeup, for sure. She'd be attracting all the WRONG kind of business. Same thing with you. People that would sign up for tutorials and training are *real* business owners. All the "click it rich" stuff does not attract real business owners. It attracts the wrong crowd for tutorials and training. You would be far better off to find a way to reach your real audience instead of the wrong audience. : ) Linda
+0