Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The 18th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/24/2005 2:59:38 PM
"John" WOW what a awesome chioce!! Guess the higher up is not so high we can't thank him for such a awesome site to meet such special friends hint, hint :) God Bless You.."Bogdan"!!! And He has and will again! :) God bless us all in the name of Jesus!! :) Doc & Carla....Romans 8:28><> :) \o/
+0
11/24/2005 4:25:50 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I want to thank everyone who has come out to honor Bogdan recently. It is important that we show everyone who is elected as POTW that we really appreciate what they do for the community. They are the ones that make this community great, as are the ones who will be honored in the future. Please remember to vote also, the current polls are at the site below: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=205174 *************************************************************** Folks, Bogdan has a forum of daily quotes I think you will enjoy his dialy quotes so please visit his forums at the site below: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=861 *************************************************************** Thank you for your participation! Blessings to you all! :-) *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2005 8:28:13 PM
HI JOHN, Good to have you back! CONGRATS, BOGDAN!!! You deserve this recognition, THANKS, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/26/2005 8:54:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS BOGDAN, The honour is well deserved. You are a dream maker and a miracle worker. I see dreams and miracles unfold for people within Adland every day I check in. Well Done,
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2005 9:20:04 AM
Thank you again to all who took the time to congratulated me. Thank you very much. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!