Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WIZARDS OF SUCCESS ADVENTURE TEAM
5/11/2006 1:59:04 AM
Hi Ashley, Thank you for your kind message. Your thanks is deeply appreciated; but, hardly needed for what rewards me with a warmth in my heart doing what money can't buy. I think I have to further communicate with him just after this, in case, he misunderstood my suggestion for convenience and speed as my reluctance to assist. Warmest regards & God bless!!! Your "neighbour" & friend, JOHNE LYE. -------------------------------------------- TO: BELKACEM MIDOUN. Hello Again Mr. Belkachem, Please do not misunderstand from my earlier post that I'm not willing to assist you out. It's just that what I suggested would be more convenient and to expedite matters as it would take much too long for me to translate the long Agreement. However, like I said before, if all else fail, I'm here at your service!!! Yours truly, JOHNE LYE. -------------------------------------------- Bonjour Encore Monsieur Belkacem, S'il vous plait ne mal comprendre pas de mon poteau plus de bonne heure qui je ne veut ne pas vous aider. II est juste que ce que j'ai suggere serait plus commode et a matieres de I'expediiet comme lui prendeait le temps poue noi pour tradure le long accord lependant, comme j'a dit auparavant, si tout autrement echec, je suis icia votre service. Le votre vraiment, JOHNE LYE.
+0
5/11/2006 2:33:52 AM
Hello Johne and Ashley, When I read your earlier post, I thought I'd check and see if I could find an online translator. I found one on Google, got document translated for Belkacem, and sent it to him via pm. The only problem I could fogure out with it (as I don't know any foreign languages to my shame) is it took all the paragraph placement out. Still I hope this helps him. May take him a little longer to read tho. your friend, Seven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/11/2006 3:28:29 AM
Hi john and Steven, Thankyou so much for your kind offer to help our Albanian friend. i am sure your translation will help him enormously Steven. Look forward to helping Belkacem if and when he need further help. Cheers Holly
+0
5/11/2006 4:10:15 AM
Hi Steven,Elias and Holly, Mission accomplished!!! See what collective effort can do??!!! It's like what Napoleon Hill said in forming The Master Mind. Bravo!!! Steven, like I said.....I'm your No. 1 fan!!! Way to go, brother....way to go!!! Although you "robbed" me of my pleasure...as he seeked me out, you saved me from burning the midnite oil and stife. Lol!!! Kudos to you, buddy!!! Regards, JOHNE LYE.
+0
5/11/2006 10:00:03 AM
Hello Johne, I didn't mean to rain on your parade my friend. I just remember a similar problem we had with a similar situation during our initial formation, and I didn't want that to happen again. Hind site is a wonderful thing at times. I now wish the web host where my church site is hosted, provided a language translator "after" this incedent occured, and I didn't even think about doing a search back then Maybe if that thought HAD occured to me, we could have avoided that problem. Anyway, I hope this gives him the help he needs. your friend, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0