Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
I have abundant luck in all my ventures.
11/20/2005 2:58:15 PM
Here's an affirmation for you today. Repeat it, write it, breathe it, believe it... I have abundant luck in all my ventures. I have abundant luck in all my ventures. I have abundant luck in all my ventures. Say it until it IS!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I have abundant luck in all my ventures.
11/20/2005 3:09:47 PM
HI Linda, I see what you are saying get your mind in the right positive state and when you want something go for it. Thankyou I needed this to start my Monday!! Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Pat
Pat Mathis

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2005 3:23:27 PM
Hi Linda, I seem to have great luck. I always say "Just do It" I believe it's going to work and it usually does. Like "where there's a will, there's a way" That all goes back to believing in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will either. Emit positiveness and it always comes back. Over and over. Because people believe in you. It will come full circle. So for today, I have abundant luck in all my ventures. I have abundant luck in all my ventures. Thanks for your encouragment to all, Linda. Have a good one everyone....Pat
+0
11/20/2005 4:56:02 PM
Linda, I have taken that first step by joining adland pro. Now if I can just find a way to keep my visitors long enough for them to become customenrs. My web site at www.lulu.com/duncanpublishing contains brief previews of seventeen of my books maybe I don't say the right things in the previews. I also use the covers on the site and most of my friends really like the covers but maybe most of my visitors don't like them for some reason. Anyhow, any suggestions or criticisms would be taken to heart if form members would like to visit and comment I would sure listen. Mel.
M.C. Duncan
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2005 7:20:01 PM
It IS! Say it, think it, and believe it and it comes to you. Again, thank you for sharing another gem :-) Success, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!