Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
That Give and Take Thing
11/20/2005 11:26:34 AM
Linda, Well now I know why you do not let Peter put the other pictures up ;-) Anyway, thanks Linda and Peter for all you do to help others here at AdlandPro. That is awesome you were able to put your daughter to work. I have tried to get my family involved in my work. No success as of yet. They all consider me a genius they can not keep up with. My wife calls me "The Brains" LOL You said something I have umm, experienced, ya, that's it, can't say I have ever done it before ;-) =============================================== Listening is an art in itself. Most people listen with one ear and half a brain, cause the other half is already thinking of what to say in response. =============================================== You could be a great marriage counsellor! Actually, I have a feeling you are tops in whatever you undertake to do.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: That Give and Take Thing
11/20/2005 11:49:25 AM
Hi David: Saw this come in and couldn't resist... ========================================== Actually, I have a feeling you are tops in whatever you undertake to do. ========================================== I have a rather strong competitive streak. lol. When I take on a new customer, I usually ask them who their biggest competitor is online. I want to know who I need to beat. lol Peter has this little thing he says. He says; "Don't tell her what she *can't* do" LOL There's a little quotation by Amelia Earhart that I like. It's: "Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done. " : ) Linda Okay, going to look at your site now.. Hey, can I do it for tomorrow's Monday Review? It's excellent timing and fits with the thread.
+0
Re: That Give and Take Thing
11/20/2005 12:23:56 PM
I am indebted to you whatever you choose to do. Monday is great!
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Commas and Adland's Autolinking do not work
11/20/2005 12:51:37 PM
My site link should be http://www.dbresearchlc.com
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: cong-ga, cong-ga
11/20/2005 5:10:36 PM
David, I have to say, although I don't know Linda & Peter all that well, I think they make a magnificant pair. They remind me of myself and my husband somewhat. Except, my husband is not so much disciplined as he is more reserved. I, on the other hand, can't be quiet or softspoken and am always looking to stir up a little "trouble".
+0