Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Personal Thanks!
11/18/2005 7:20:08 PM
congratulations to a very deserving person. Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
11/18/2005 7:41:21 PM
Marilyn, Congratulations on your recognition, you deserve it.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
11/18/2005 8:42:28 PM
Marilyn! That is great! Congratulations! You deserve this you are a great friend! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
11/18/2005 8:47:26 PM
Wow! Three very deserving people all in the same forum. Congratulations to all of you and thank you for all you do.
+0
11/18/2005 11:59:56 PM
Marilyn, Congrads!!!! Who said hard work don't pay off. Of course the work is not as hard if your doing something that you love to do. I was telling a friend to day I had not made my first Million on the net yet, but I was sure loving the jounery. I was talking about all the great folks I had meet here on Adland Pro and what a blessing they have been to me. Many has really help me to get my business going in the right direction. I beleive in giving people a hand up not a hand out, so I know you will keep on blessing many here as you reach out to help the get up and running here on adland. God Bless Johnny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!