Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you know The Secret?
11/16/2005 1:11:49 AM
Hi Linda, I await with baited breath. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2005 1:49:34 AM
Hey Linda, this is exciting! I signed up for it about 2 weeks ago, and it has really peaked my curiosity. Now that I see your update, I have no doubt it is going to be an invaluable show that really needs to hit national television and get the "secret" out to the masses. There are many of us that are attuned to what "I think" will be the content, but I feel it will be monumental to hit TV for the very first time.....changing the collective consciousness is a BIG thing! So, now that I have said virtually "nothing" that anyone can understand, Nancy Drew here will be signing off :-) Thanks for the great info! Cheers, Jill
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2005 7:02:24 AM
HI Linda, Yes, I already joined this! anticipation is building :)
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2005 10:30:21 PM
The question is, if we know the answer to the secret, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore. :) The Bible is full of secrets, if we study to show ourselves approved as the Berians did, those secrets especially of the endtime events will be revealed. (Daniel and Revelation) One has to be careful about the source of these unknown secrets, because it is well known the devil himself will try to deceive the very elect. I have my own secret! Check it out :)
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/17/2005 11:30:05 AM
Hey Jill, You didn't say "nothing." You said The Secret is going to play a major role in waking up the world! One of my greatest desires is to be instrumental in helping to raise the consciouisness of the planet on a spiritual level. Spreading the word about The Secret is just one way I can do that. Thank you for being here - and I love hearing "nothing" from you!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0