Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being Real, Shine, and Have No Fear!
11/13/2005 3:46:31 PM
Hello All My AdlandPro Friends and Family! Small actions done consistently can yield big results. In less than one minute, you can read the message below for a positive tone for your entire day. The day to improve yourself, help others and be happy is TODAY. In this defining moment, you can make that choice. Set the example by being the example. --------------------------------------------- Be Real When it comes to your life, don't settle for an inferior imitation. Go with the real thing. Don't spend your time just staying busy when you can instead be actually accomplishing something. Don't settle for overindulgence when you can have real nourishment. Rather than wasting your time trying to take from others, put your efforts into creating real value. Instead of merely keeping up appearances and pretending to be someone you're not, find ways to express the genuine, unique person you really are. Why put your effort into cutting corners when that same effort can be invested in doing it right? Why settle for a cheap imitation of life when you can have the real thing? Don't be content to envy others for what they've achieved when that same energy can be used to achieve for yourself. You deserve the best, and you have what it takes to make that happen. Life is best when it is authentic. Insist on the real thing. -------------------------------------------- Shine Do something difficult, something that will stretch you, something that will take you past what you already knew you could do. Choose a challenge that requires time, effort, dedication and commitment, then see it through to completion. The most valuable experiences are not those that come easy. The things that mean the most are the things into which you put the most of yourself. If life seems too empty, invest more of yourself in it. Nothing brings fulfillment until you put yourself into it. That requires effort. And the more rigorous the effort, the more fulfillment it makes possible. Imagine how absolutely invigorating it will be to look back with satisfaction on a difficult and challenging job well done. Imagine the extraordinary level of confidence with which you'll then be able to look to the future. What a blessing it is that life can be such a challenge. For it is in working through those challenges that we truly shine. --------------------------------------------- No Fear What you fear most intensely and most persistently, you will likely create as a result of the energy and attention you give to it. If what you fear is mostly imagined, quickly let go of that fear before it makes itself real. Listen to your fears and learn from them, but do not live with them for prolonged periods. Give your life's energy not to fear, but to your highest hopes, desires, dreams and positive possibilities. Have respect for that which can harm you. Yet do not spend your life running from it or fighting against it. Rather, spend your time moving quickly forward, running toward your dreams. Put your focus on the actions you can take to reach those dreams. Then your fears will naturally recede into insignificance. And your dreams will come magnificently to life. -------------------------------------------- Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Being Real, Shine, and Have No Fear!
11/13/2005 5:23:06 PM
Hi Marilyn. What Wonderful Words to Practice and Live By. Everything That You Posted Here Is SO TRUE! I can Personally Relate to This especially in the Last two Weeks of My Life.I am Using these Steps and didnt Really Realize that I was until I read Your Forum.LOL Within the Past Two Weeks, I, with the Help of Kenneth Sword, Has Started My Own Safelist and it is Growing Everyday. I also started a New Job at ABX Airlines and I am doing Things That I would Have Never Thought That I would be Doing. I have Overcome My Fear to Try and Now I am Doing it. I am saying this Not to Brag, Only to Let Others Know That what You Posted here is Real and True. Just Do It! Like NIKE Says.LOL You Do It and it will get Done. Thank You Friend for Your Great Inspiration to us All. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
11/13/2005 7:02:04 PM
HI Shelly, Yes, I know that you have been doing all these things recently...and that is exactly why things have turned around for you. It is amazing how having a different mindset can change so much, don't you think so?! As I have told you already I am very proud of al the accomplishments you have made in just 2 weeks time! You're on a roll now...let's keep it up! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"

Traffic Tornado

+0
11/14/2005 12:17:57 AM
Thanks Marilyn! you are such a good person always trying to uplift us and make us so much better people! Thanks for all the good advise and encouragement! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
11/14/2005 6:35:01 AM
HI Susan, Thank you very much for all your kind words! I really appreciate that very much! It is just so important to think positive because it affects all areas of your life! There is such a huge difference in how you think and feel about yourself, and what you can achieve with positive thinking. Too many people do not realize what an impact negative thinking and attitudes have on their life! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"

Traffic Tornado

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!