Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
intuition and creativity
11/13/2004 4:13:38 PM
Hello to all members, I am no good business woman when it comes to selling my artwork, but I like to learn; to look into other branches and to try and understand. Personaly I belive that connecting- and listening to one's intuition, does often surprisingly reveal solutions and new possibilities when all other methods fail, and I think that this aplies to whatever in life, be it business or art or the private life. ;-)
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: intuition and creativity
11/20/2004 6:45:49 AM
Hi Christa, You have lifted very interesting and important theme. Your friend Sergey
+0
12/13/2004 11:54:30 AM
Dear Christa, I like you believe in Intuition. We often neglect to listen to what your gut is telling us before we jump into things. There are so many "oportunities" out on the web that we don't wait and listen,, is this right for me? Can i possibly benefit from this oportunity that i'm looking at? Sometimes our intuition will say, Yes, Go for it, other times, it will say No, this isn't the right time or No, this isn't right for you to do. I am in a women's circle that believes in this very thing. We listen to our intuition before we make decisions. Men have bruit strength, and We women have our intuition which can help us just as much as a mans bruit strength can help him. I'd love to make friends with you and write back and forth. We seem to have alot in common. I also love art. I Draw but only for fun. :) Mary
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2004 4:03:59 PM
Dear Mary, What is better? Intuition? Or exact knowledge? I speak about business. Your friend Sergey
+0
12/24/2004 6:29:58 AM
I believe there is a time for exact knowledge and a time for intuition as far as business is concerned. Exact knowledge is needed for good sound decision making. Intuition is that little voice that make the difference between good and outstanding decisions, as well as send you warning signals for a deal too good to be true.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!