Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Quick Thinking
11/10/2005 3:27:32 PM
Hi Everyone, This is pinned at my phone, not sure where I got it from,possibly here.So here it is. Enjoy!! ************************ The phone rang as I was sitting down to my much anticipated evening meal,and as I answered it I was greeted with, "Is this Wilhiam Wagenhoss?" not sounding anything like my name, so I said, "Who is calling?" The telemarketer said he was with The Rubber band Powered Freezer Company or something like that. Then I asked him if he knew Wilhiam personally and why was he calling this number. I then said off to the side, "Get really good pictures of the body and all the blood and be careful where you tread, we are still missing three fingers and a foot", then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that he had entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because we had already traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to appear in the local courthouse to testify in this murder case. I then questioned the caller at great length as to his name, address, phone number at home, at work, who he worked for, how he knew the dead guy and could he prove where he had been about one hour before he made this call. The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given in a shaky voice. I then told him we had located his position at his work place and the police were entering the building to take him into custody, at that point I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his running away. My sister asked me as I returned to the table why I had tears streaming down my face and so help me, I couldn't tell her for about fifteen minutes. My meal was cold, but after what I had pulled, very enjoyable. ************** Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Re: Quick Thinking
11/10/2005 3:50:16 PM
That's a great idea! It sounds like something I might do! lol! Hope you and yours are doing well at this time. Take care. Bill Hall
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
11/10/2005 4:32:40 PM
Hand on just a minute- the cops will be right over. Good job, sounds like a good practical joke.
John Schaak
+0
11/10/2005 8:31:24 PM
Hi Bill, I could see you doing something like that too! LOL Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/11/2005 12:14:46 AM
Leanne Great thinking Thanks for the invite Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!