Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Make a difference with your email signature
11/10/2005 6:10:11 PM
Hi Linda, I have added this to my signature... WHY Give the Gift of Health? It says I Love You! What do you think?
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Johnny Sejrup

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/10/2005 6:12:54 PM
you are right, but I only use this quote in forums or like in my yahoo ID, well maybe I shut use this quote in my emails and my downline and so on to hmmm think I wanna try that, no harm done there I think, and a quote tell other people a bit about your self I think, like the private part of your self I mean. sorry I sit here with a big smile lol don´t know why, maybe becourse of this good idea you just show to me. Thank you, your friend Johnny.
+0
Johnny Sejrup

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/10/2005 6:23:21 PM
Hi David. I think it is good your signature, made me think off your past story, about Mr. David Black :) and what you are working with now. You shut keep that signature ;) your friend Johnny.
+0
11/10/2005 6:34:40 PM
Hello Linda, You have a wonderful idea. I do not include a quote or an affirmation but I will now. What do you think of this one. Walk with those seeking Truth. Run from those who think they've found it. I would like your ideas. Best Wishes, Laura Dziak http:/www.fastforwardforlife.ws
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/10/2005 6:44:33 PM
Hi Laura, Hmmm... I'm not sure I agree with your statement for your signature.. but you definitely have the right idea! Thanks for being here!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0