Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tom's Tools Truly Tops! Tell your friends...
11/8/2005 8:55:10 PM
Hello, my busy Adland friends! Tom, the 'toolman' is new here, but has a lot to offer. I encourage you to visit his homepage and invite him to your friend's list. Tom has developed a website with a vast wealth of free tools for promoting your website/business. He has obviously spent a LOT of time doing his research and developing some excellent copy - you can benefit just from reading his copy - and has created a very valuable resource for anyone who wants good tools for marketing. Visit http://seo.thetoolman.net/ , being sure to bookmark it. You'll want to come back many times. God bless, Dave
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Tom's Tools Truly Tops! Tell your friends...
11/8/2005 9:22:29 PM
Hey Dave, Thanks for the heads up on Tom' Terrific Tools being Truly Tops! I will be checking them out and inviting him to my friends list. God Bless you for helping yet another AdlandPro member. Peace, Leon
+0
Tom
Tom Thetoolman

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2005 9:33:24 PM
Hi Dave I wanted to Express my Gratitude for the Uplifting words on your behalf. Dave your right, I have been Scouring the internet for 6 years steadily, sometimes 72 hrs at a time. I have had my shares of Adversities... JV's that went wrong, My competition was always trying to wreck me financially. They knew if they couldn't keep me down in the beginning that soon I would be a Force to recon with They thought they would have it easy, but thanks to True Blue God Fearing people such as yourself expressing your gratitude and many thanks for the service I provide I have been able to dredge on. My thriving compassion to help others succeed has fueled me toward my goals. My partner always said that staying up for 72 hrs at a time is going to kill me, I smiled :7) and said that which doesn't kill me just makes us stronger! He smiles :7) and shuffles off to bed, knowing deep down inside that our dier need to succeed will soon prevail over all adversities. I Thank God for the strength to endure through the adversities and meet good people such as yourself Dave. I look forward to meeting all your friends and associates. I recommend that all who cross Daves path should exchange friendly words and join his friends list. In my opinoin Dave is a True Leader...
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2005 11:18:19 PM
Leon Thanks for the invite For your tools Linda
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/9/2005 6:02:45 AM
Yes they are tops and he is one of the finest examples of 'branding' I seen yet at Adland! SUPER! :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!