Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Train Travel-The Kiwi and the rest
11/2/2005 10:04:38 PM
Hello Everyone, This one made me laugh so much,almost fell off my chair!! ************************ The Kiwi, the Australian, the Old Lady and the Young Swiss thing Sitting together on a train, travelling through the Swiss Alps, were a Kiwi guy, an Australian bloke, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde Swiss girl with large breasts The Train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Australian has a bright red hand print on his cheek. No one speaks The old lady thinks: The Australian guy must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped his cheek The blonde Swiss girl thinks: That Australian guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she = slapped his cheek The Australian thinks: The Kiwi bloke must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead The Kiwi thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the Australian again . ******************************** Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Train Travel-The Kiwi and the rest
11/2/2005 11:37:07 PM
Hey Leanne, So, which is funnier: Down Under Humor? or Down Under Groping? And my followup question: Which is more fun? Bill Dugan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!