Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Abundance
11/1/2005 10:33:34 AM
Hello friends, Abundance is the state in which there is more than enough. Your abundance may include money, health, friends, customers, clients, laughter, joy, anything at all. How do you feel right now regarding abundance in your life - on a scale of 1 to 10? Ok, now repeat this affirmation (with feeling) 10 times. SMILE while you say it.. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. I attract abundance in everything I do. Now, how do you feel on a scale of 1 to 10? Did you smile while you said it? If not, try it again! Sometimes we have to believe it before we can see it and repeating an affirmation such as the one above can help us to believe it - and see it! Tell us how you FEEL! I attract abundance in everything I do.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Re: Abundance
11/1/2005 12:25:40 PM
Hi Linda, I feel great :-) a 10. I am reminded of the Properity books. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were what we would term millionaires. I strive to be like them. The abundance will is owned by me. My principles remain in tact. It is not the other way around. So abundance will continue in a pleasing way. Blessings,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!