Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Long-range goals keep you from being frustrated ...
10/31/2005 9:52:27 AM
"Long-range goals keep you from being frustrated by short-term failures." – James Cash Penney, retailer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Long-range goals keep you from being frustrated ...
10/31/2005 10:35:58 AM
Absolutely excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us Bogdan.
John Schaak
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/31/2005 11:03:17 AM
Hi Bogdan, It has been a long day for me yesterday winning the Showcase Featured Person and also the POTW, WOW! unbelievable. I am humbly thilled...what a community of friends. As for your Quote of the Day, I think it is excellent. Of course, all of them are excellent and I enjoy reading them each and everyday. Thanks for sharing them with us. Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/31/2005 11:22:55 AM
Bogdan my friend, You did it again - an important quote that many networkers should put in to their plans AND mind. To many think they gonna be rich at once and with little work. Plan - dream - long-term goals = success Thank You for sharing my friend, have a nice day. Best regards Arild
+0
Vi
Vi Shahan

201 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/31/2005 11:25:19 AM
The only way to get there is by setting goals, if you dont reach them the first time go back and evaluate why and what do you need to change and reset more realistic goals. We never fail, we just get sidelined sometimes. Keeping setting realistic goals and you will get there! We all want it NOW!! But you have to set a game plan and goals to obtain the Pie in the sky we are trying to reach. Thanks for your insight.
"Change Your Mind." "Change Your Life." Vi Shahan Website: http://www.preventionsecrets.com http://www.vi.scent-team.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!