Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.
2/22/2005 2:51:10 PM
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." – General Norman Schwarzkopf, US Army General
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.
2/22/2005 3:50:49 PM
For many of us, we have created our own version of truth based on the way we were brought up. I have recently realized that an old anxiom my father gave me was holding me back. The addage was: "Strength to change the things I can, Intelligence to know the things I can not change, and the Wisdom to know the difference." This attitude is one of the reasons I have been trapped in a salaried job for so long, even though my primary career is something I love to do. Recently, my eyes have been opened to a new attitude: "You have to BELIEVE it to SEE it!" (not see it to believe it). With the right training and this vision, I am dramatically changing my own life and the lives of people who choose to let me coach them to success. Right thinking, wrong thinking, not thinking. What you think and how you think determine what the universe brings to you. To your success,
+0
2/22/2005 5:10:07 PM
I have been in business in one form or another all of my life. I live by two simple mottos which are: (1) I will do what I have to do,when it is time to do it,whether I like it or not. (2) Excuses will not be tolorated in lieu or performance. To me this say it all. What do you think? Much Success, -Preston- 800-782-8142 www.tni.com/ynotnoni www.myvideotalk.com/14526
+0
2/22/2005 7:43:30 PM
Bogdan, We love your Daily Quotes! Bill
Get Your Free $100 Bonus - No Investment Required
http://team24k.com/instant-$100-USD
http://team24k.com/prelaunch

+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2005 11:19:37 PM
Hi Thomas, Please don't take this the wrong way. I don't want to malign your father in any way. I guess that's the way he learned The Serenity Prayer. This is the way I've learned it and I think it works much better this way. The Serenity Prayer GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen This is one of the many things that have FREED me! Have a great night, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!