Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vi
Vi Shahan

201 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Power Within
10/29/2005 1:54:44 PM
Energy 101 There is an undercurrent of energy thrumming through the Universe. Like the wind or a whisper, we can sometimes hear it and often feel it. Most of the time, we sense this energy unconsciously without any tangible proof it is really there. Thoughts, emotions, and the life force in all living things are forms of this kind of energy. So are creativity, growth, and change. The impressions, images, and vague premonitions we get about people and situations are other examples of formless energy. When you enter a space and feel an "intangible tension" in the air that gives you a sense of foreboding in your gut, what you are likely experiencing is energy. Energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be transformed or transferred from one person, thing, or source to another. Though energy is formless, it does take form and shape in the way it flows and resides within all things: a grain of sand, a bird, a stone, and an ocean wave. Living things radiate complex vibrations while nonliving things' vibrations are simpler. Energy is a magnifier that can attract like energies while repelling disparate ones. Many of our reactions to people and circumstances are based on unconscious reactions to their energies. We may even intuitively tune into the energy of a situation we are facing when making a decision about how to proceed. With careful practice and meditation, we can learn to sense the energy within other living things and ourselves. We can also become more attuned to how we are impacted by different kinds of energy. For instance, being around too many energies can leave one person feeling edgy or excited, while another person will fe! el tired and drained. While some people feel that energy can be controlled, others see it is as the unknowable force that moves through all things. The combined energy in all things plays a hand in birth, death, growth, movement, and stillness. Practitioners of Aikido believe that all living beings share a common energy source that is our life force. Whatever your beliefs, it is worthwhile to explore the roles energy plays in your life so you can understand it more fully. What do you think?
"Change Your Mind." "Change Your Life." Vi Shahan Website: http://www.preventionsecrets.com http://www.vi.scent-team.com
+0
Re: The Power Within
10/29/2005 2:04:32 PM
I think you know what you are talking about. Well thought out and presented article. Tapping into the energy and making positive use of it is one of the mysteries of the universe.

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
10/29/2005 7:58:33 PM
Vi, There is some good wisdom in your post, and what I type is not to demean you in any way. But!!! I believe that which you speak of is known as the 1st law of thermodinamics, You can not (create or destroy enegery), but it can be transformed from one kind of energy to another! I do not see where in this law it states it can be transfered to another person, or thing. Do I believe in clarivoience? In a sense yes, but I peffer to say it is the Holy Spirt speaking to me. Now you may have a different view about this, but that is what makes life so interesting.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Vi
Vi Shahan

201 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/29/2005 9:32:02 PM
Yes, I beleive in spirit and higher self. I am a certified Hypnotherapist which uses the tools to help others access their inner and higher wishes. This will allow them to get to a better place of peace and tranquility. The training I received was to help people heal themselves, but using tools to allow them to do this. It is not the hocus pocus of making you dance like a chicken at a fundraising event by being hynotized. This is realy serious work, because it accesses our subconcious minds. Digging deep to get to the core of your problems. Do I practice it to make a living? No, I do not use it to make money, I only use it to help those that really want or ask for help. Am I clairyvoit? No, I am not but, I beleive if we listen, and I mean really listen we will know the answers. Spirit does speak to us. My training has shown and proved to me that our bodies know what, how and why we are what we are and that we can change the things we do not like just by listening to our bodies. You just have to know where and how to access the information, this is what my training has allowed me to do for myself. We are all spirits in aethric (Sp) body here on earth. Just little sparks of energy. You would be surprised what the energy from your body can do. But, you have to be open and not afraid. And I mean totally open of unconcious thinking!! The scientific and medical community is starting to do some testing regarding transferance of energy from body to body and its medical benefits. They are now using Reiki in hospitals and nursing homes to help patients, massages therphy is becoming quite poplular in the US today. This is body energy. Also, studies are being done on bad energy (noise, loud music, screaming and hollering)changing molecular structure of water and fluids. It will be interesting to see the results later on. Cant wait to see the results. Your thoughts are always welcome. We may not agree, but I beg that we do not disagree. May God Bless you!
"Change Your Mind." "Change Your Life." Vi Shahan Website: http://www.preventionsecrets.com http://www.vi.scent-team.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!