Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Leadership is based on inspiration...
10/28/2005 1:04:31 AM
Bogdan, I believe that only followers can be lead, a true leader cannot be lead it is contrary to their way of thinking, they might agree with you, but they will never trully follow. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2005 1:08:37 PM
Wonderful Forum. Thank you Bogdan. Your Friend,
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/28/2005 8:09:31 PM
Hi Bogdan, YOu must have wonderful leadership skills, I know I could learn alot off you! Kindly Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2005 8:48:55 PM
Manuel, then you would agree w/: "A team player is one who is trained, willing and ready to follow and/or lead when called upon"?
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/28/2005 9:47:13 PM
Hello Bogdan, thankyou for the invitation. Leadership when Leadership is built using these foundations (ie)inspiration,personality,happiness,success, believeing in themselves is first& foremost we need as much inspiration as we can get. I use to look at the leaders of today's freeworld President of USA Mr Clinton & now George Bush Jr,against the humbled Dr Nelson Mandella an african locked away for being black. His attitude of love,peace towards mankind for everything opposite to his actual life and I am inspired by that from one man most leaders are Judged by the Level of success they reached in their life.He was punished but loves all and has a pleasant manner, nature towards us all even though he was treated by them as an animal for a very long time. about as inspiring as you could ever get. I am alway's Looking at way's to better myself self-esteem,looking up to my peers learning from them and using this information with inspiration and a good combination of common sense will prevail. thanks Bogdan for sharing this Quote of the day today it was inspiring itself. regards jeffrey OBrien
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!