Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Leadership is based on inspiration...
10/27/2005 11:49:24 AM
"Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation, not intimidation." – William Arthur Wood, author
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Leadership is based on inspiration...
10/27/2005 12:04:10 PM
Good Morning Bogdan, Thank you for your invite to your Quote of the Day. It is always a pleasure and an inspiration to read these Quotes. I enjoy them very much. Thanks for always sharing them. I agree totally with Mr. William Arthur Wood, great words of wisdom. Warm Regards Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/27/2005 12:30:14 PM
Thank You my friend - You (he) has SO right, and in Network Marketing we also must put in motivation, this two is something I work with every day. Keep on reading Bogdan - and tell us more.. Ps! I`ll be happy if You could chat or mail me. Best regards Your Norwegian friend Arild
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2005 1:26:45 PM
Where's do the styles of leadership fit in here? Short of repsonding with, "that's a crock", I'll research the topic and see where I fit in.
+0
10/27/2005 1:27:10 PM
And SOOOOO many forget that! Lead by EXAMPLE!! Have a great one! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!