Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Quick Question - surprise results if you play along...
10/25/2005 2:26:49 PM
Hi: Quick question. It has two parts. I'll post part two after we get at least a dozen replies to part one... bring a friend over to post, too, so we can get the second part faster... you'll love part two. Quick Question: Part 1: What are your interests and hobbies? List as many as you like. Whether it's rebuilding engines, gardening, reading, cooking, etc., etc -- if you like it, or do it, or read about it, or used to do it, or want to try it.... add it to your "interests" list. : ) Linda
+0
Since no one likes being first...
10/25/2005 3:39:54 PM
Hi.... Okay, I'll start, 'cause I know that no one likes to be first. *wink* My hobbies and interests are; Cats (I love mine and used to be a kitty foster mom) and petcare, graphics and art (taught k-8 art part time for years), psychology, marketing (25+ years work experience), sewing (I'm a pro- used to teach it!), reading (childhood nickname was bookworm), kids crafts & activities, (ex Guides canada volunteer), baking, writing, coffee-holic, recipe maniac (not that I use them all - lol), love the outdoors (but don't get out enough), intrigued by things that surpass psychology, herbal remedies and natural health care methods, rainforest preservation, helping the needy.... okay, well that's a start... How about you?
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Since no one likes being first...
10/25/2005 4:25:41 PM
I'll be next.....In no particular order..... Dogs (I love Black Labs and will some day plan to raise Newfoundland dogs). Truth be known, I love animals period but dogs especially. Genealogy (have always been facinated by our family heritage.) Musical instruments (especially the acoustic guitar) and music (played in various bands over a 15 year period). Hand crafts, wood working or basically any type of craft where one uses their hands (never said I was good at any though! :-) ) Website building (a relatively new and ongoing interest) Helping others when and where I can. Cooking and Baking (Don't tell Michelle but I think I'm a better cook than she is! :-)) That's just a few .... NEXT!!!!
+0
Re: Quick Question - surprise results if you play along...
10/25/2005 4:43:56 PM
Hi Linda, I will play along: My interests and hobbies are: God and Religion Family and Family Life Friends Freedom and Liberty and Patriots Sharing and Helping Others Health and Healing Wellness and Nutrition Business Development Business Promotion Technology Computers Internet, Web Development, Web Promotion Cooking Reading Software Development Research and Development Analysis Business Accounting Farming and Animal Husbandry
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Jim
Jim White

68 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Quick Question - surprise results if you play along...
10/25/2005 6:36:30 PM
Interests and Hobbies: Pet Care (companion/medical) Coffee (drinking it) Exercise (better at teaching than doing :0) Reading (financial/philosophy) Music (mostly country)
+0